Intro to Realism Drawing Class
Date(s) - Mon Apr 05, 2021 - Fri Apr 09, 2021
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Have you ever wondered how some of the greatest artists in history created their masterpieces? The answer lies in the realism method. This class is intended for young artists who are looking for serious leaps and bounds in their artwork. The foundation of realism contains a handful of rules and principles which when applied consistently will create amazing artwork. This class is intended for absolute beginners and intermediate drawers.
March 29 – April 2, 2021
This is an online event with Zoom
5 days, 10 am – 3:30 pm
30 minutes lunch break
Recommended for ages 10-17 years old
This camp comes with 5 Paint Club Tickets – Finishing a long term realism project can take weeks or months. These tickets will allow students to come back to Paint Club at their leisure (but before Jan. 1, 2022) and get critiques, feedback and reminders.
- Multimedia book or paper, at least 9×12 inches or larger.
- 11×14 inch (or larger) Strathmore 400 Series Drawing Paper Pads
- Canson Vidalon Vellum pad or similar
- Blue painters tape
- Pencils: drawing pencils: 2B, B, HB, H, 2H. I use Tombow Mono but Staedtler Mars Lumograph or similar will work well.
- Erasers: Stick eraser, Tombow Mono Zero, and kneaded eraser
Registration is closed for this event