Interested in teaching here?
Bay Area Art School is looking for art teachers
- Are you interested in teaching a series once or twice a week?
- Can you teach kids or adults: watercolors, sculpture, drawing or painting?
- Teachers must be proficient in area they are teaching, have prior teaching experience, a sunny disposition and a love for the arts and teaching. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license or state issued identification. You must be willing to send a resume, 2 letters of recommendation and be able to pass a background check.
What we provide
- Classes are available to the public at an affordable cost.
- Payment and marketing will be managed by Bay Area Art School but we encourage teachers to send their own invitations as well. Teachers will be contractors of BAAS. Details will be discussed privately and made contractual for mutual benefit.
About the studio
Bay Area Art School is the teaching art studio of Jason Budowski, a local artist who loves to paint and teach. A primary goal of this art center studio in Sharp Park is to engage the local community as an additional art and artist resource that extends beyond Budowski and facilitates art activities and artistic experiences that many can be a part of.
Bay Area Art School studio is located in Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA (click for google directions). The studio can accommodate a large group in the building during open hours. There is ample parking and we have a roll up garage allowing for an open air experience. There is a large sink for easy clean up and a growing collection of art supplies. We have hosted private team building parties for businesses and even private art parties for kids.
Take the first step and contact us