Spring Art Camp – Big Art Camp
Spring Art Camp this week is about making large art and making big statements!
Join us as we create really big artwork – mural-sized art. Mural art is all about conveying an idea, message or concept into something that people can see and appreciate. The message of the mural is as important as color and composition and this week we will be creating some astoundingly large art.
This camp is designed young artists who already have a deep connection with art. Campers will create large imaginative works of art on their own and in collaboration with the other campers. You can bring concept drawings or photos but we’ll have everything you need here. Be warned! This camp will be messy and you will want to wear appropriate clothing.
- This camp is intended for 10-15 years old.
What do I bring?
- A mix-media sketch book – the larger the better.
- Bring drawing equipment.
- Clothing that you can get messy in: Acrylic paints are permanent.
- Campers need to bring lunch, snacks and a water bottle. No nuts allowed on premises.
- Please relate any allergies directly to us prior to first day of camp.
- A signed waiver will be required by parent or guardian by or on first day of camp.
- There is no early drop off for this camp.
- There is no late pick up for this camp.