Comics & Cartooning – January Winter Art Camp
This 4 day camp we’ll look at how to create comics and cartoons. Creating comics and graphic novel starts with a story idea or character that we turn into drawings and storyboards. We’ll be looking at heroes and bad guys, inking and coloring, action and drama, building suspense, using perspective to show dynamic pictures and much more. We’ll be drawing out ideas, inking them, coloring them and having a blast doing so. Bring your ideas and we’ll create some amazing artwork that will astound your friends and family!
- This camp is intended for 9-14 years old.
What do I bring?
- A mix-media sketch book – the larger the better.
- Bring drawing equipment, a change of clothes as on hot days as we may have a water fight.
- Clothing that you can get messy in: Acrylic paints are permanent.
- Campers need to bring lunch, snacks and a water bottle. No nuts allowed on premises.
- Please relate any allergies directly to us prior to first day of camp.
- A signed waiver will be required by parent or guardian by or on first day of camp.
- Masks are optional but recommended.
- We will have an after-care program that can be paid on a daily basis for $15 per hour, each day.
This camp is full and closed for registration.
Enrollment will open soon! Subscribe for email announcement.