Comics and Cartooning
We offer after school art lessons. Drop-ins are welcome.
- Wednesdays are 90 minute classes dedicated to comics & cartooning and are structed for learning to create different styles, comics and understanding graphic novel design.
- Class runs from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Drawing Fun in the studio! These after school art classes are structured for casual visits or for the determined artist who is looking to learn how to draw and paint everything inside and outside their head and imagination. We’ll be learning to draw amazing characters in different styles, build stories and story boards and illustrate our work into comics and graphic novels and much more. All activities are fun, engaging lessons designed to improve skills and confidence.
Comics and Cartooning Wednesdays
- These after school art classes are intended for ages 9-14.
- Drop-ins are welcome and you can pay at the door.
- Masks are recommended, but not required.
- Tickets can be used any Wednesday within 45 days of purchase.
- Check the Calendar – if we are open that day it will be one the calendar.
Studio location (Google maps directions):
What to bring
- A sketchbook is a good idea, but not required. If you don’t have one we recommend this 9×11 inch Canson XL Mix-Media Pad
- Wear clothing that is not important. We use acrylic paint which is permanent.
- Any drawing or painting materials you’d like or materials we recommend. This is not required as we have what you need here, but those who have materials already are welcome to bring them.
- A positive and curious attitude about art!
Late Pickup Fee
- We do not offer late pick-up. A late pick up fee of $5 per minute will be in effect starting at 6:05 PM.
Registration is closed for this event.