After School Art in January
We offer after school art lessons. Drop-ins are welcome.
Come join us in the studio! These after school art classes are structured for casual visits or for the determined artist who is looking to learn how to draw and paint everything inside and outside their head and imagination. We’ll be learning drawing techniques, color theory, composition and much more. All activities are fun, engaging lessons designed to improve skills and confidence.
- These after school art classes are intended for ages 9-15.
- Drop-ins are welcome and you can pay at the door.
- Masks are required!
- Tickets can be used anytime within 45 days of purchase, and you can purchase in bulk. This means if you purchase 9 tickets today that you have 45 days to use those tickets and they are not specifically for this calendar event. Contact us if you have questions.
After School Art Hours (in general):
- Monday-Thursday: 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Check the Calendar – if we are open that day it will be one the calendar.
Studio location (Google maps directions):
What to bring
- A sketchbook is a good idea, but not required. If you don’t have one we recommend this 9×11 inch Canson XL Mix-Media Pad
- Wear clothing that is not important. We use acrylic paint which is permanent.
- Any drawing or painting materials you’d like or materials we recommend. This is not required as we have what you need here, but those who have materials already are welcome to bring them.
- A positive and curious attitude about art!